We are planning to release the 2016 Data Bulletin in the first quarter of, you guessed it, 2016.
Your response to the past issues of the Data Bulletin still takes our breath away (and makes our printer very happy). When we launched the Data Bulletin in 2014, we printed 500 copies. Within two months we had to order a second printing. In our second year, we thought we were smart and ordered three times as many copies (1,500). By May, we had to order a second printing AGAIN.
Now here we are, ready for Year 3 of our Data Bulletin. However, we’re not the type of folks who want to rest on our laurels. We want to make the 2016 Data Bulletin better than ever, and we’re turning to you to help us accomplish that.
Help Us Improve the Data Bulletin
We want to know:
- what data you find most useful. In other words, what would send you in a tizzy if we DIDN’T include it in next year’s bulletin.
- what new data would you like to see included (and if you have an online source for that data, even better!).
- which parts of the data bulletin are just a waste of space.
- what you like about the data bulletin.
- what you DON’T like about the data bulletin.
So share a comment at the bottom of this post, email us, or tweet at us using the hashtag #WCADataBulletin. We’d love to hear what you think matters for Westchester’s children today!