Allison Lake, WCA Executive Director, testified on February 3, 2022 before the New York State Westchester Delegation on the Executive Budget for SFY 2022-23 to speak up for the needs of Westchester children and youth. Her oral testimony focused on child and youth homelessness, youth justice, and home visiting.
Written testimony was submitted on February 1, 2022 with details of advocacy initiatives in the following areas:
- Child Poverty Reduction
- Child & Youth Homelessness
- Youth Justice – Raise the Age, Solutions Not Suspensions
- Early Childhood Supports and Home Visiting
- Digital Access (NY Digital Infrastructure)
- Child Care, Afterschool, and Youth Development
- Child Welfare
Download WCA’s Policy Agenda for the 2022 New York State Executive Budget here.
See a video recording of Allison’s testimony via Facebook Live here.
Subscribe to learn more about how WCA speaks up for all Westchester children and youth here.