Who is Westchester Children’s Association? And what do we actually do? Find out in this video!
Our Executive Director, Cora Greenberg, shares about our work advocating for Westchester’s children and youth on LMCTV’s “The Local Live” show, which broadcasts in Larchmont and Mamaroneck.
Here’s how Cora Greenberg describes WCA’s mission:
“Westchester Children’s Association is about really changing the systems that affect children’s lives. And when you change those systems, you are changing the lives not only of children today, but of all the children in the future who might be facing similar issues.”
Questions from the audience included:
- Westchester is a wealthy community. Is it necessary to have an organization like WCA working to make sure all children are healthy, safe and prepared for life’s challenges?
- What has WCA done that you are most proud of?
- What do you think is the biggest problem facing children in Westchester, and what can be done about it?
- What can I advise an 18-year-old young man who is homeless to do?
- What should I do if I see a child being abused in public by a parent?
Watch the Local Live interview below:
Thank you to LMCTV for inviting our Executive Director to share about Westchester Children’s Association on your show!