Westchester Parents & Guardians!
Westchester Children’s Association and Family Ties of Westchester will co-host a “Town Hall on Remote Learning for Parents and Guardians of Westchester Students” on Wednesday, October 14th from 5 – 6 pm.
It will feature topics such as:
- Your child’s emotional well-being and academic experience;
- Challenges with technology access and learning support;
- Challenges to parenting responsibilities, family dynamics, and work-life balance.
This is an opportunity for parents and guardians to speak directly with NYS Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins, Senator & Education Committee Chair Shelley Mayer, and other leaders on how they can help in Westchester.
Please share this flyer with your networks and any parents and guardians who may be interested.
For more information:
- Read our Remote Learning Agenda
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read our blog posts about remote learning here.